WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING (“WC-CATERING”) is the owner of this Website (“SITE”). By accessing or using this SITE, you agree to adhere to and be bound by the terms and conditions in this Agreement. Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using this Site. If you cannot accept this Agreement, you may not access or use this Site.
In this Agreement, WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING, all services related to it, including all text, images, photographs, user interface, “look and feel,” data and other content (including the selection, coordination, and arrangement of such content) are included under the term “Site”, and protected by copyright laws.
WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions of the Agreement at any time in its sole discretion and such modifications shall be effective immediately. Users should visit this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions because they legally determine the conditions under which they are allowed to use the SITE. A User’s continued access of this SITE shall be deemed acceptance of the modified agreement.
- SERVICES AND INFORMATION GENERALLY.
- Description. WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING provides through this SITE an online offering where individuals or entities (collectively, “Users”) can access information about its business for information purposes only.
- License. Users may only access this SITE for information purposes. WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING retains the copyrights and all associated rights to the original symbols, concepts, methodologies and “know-how” provided through this SITE. The license allows users to view the Site only. Incorporation of any information from the SITE into a document belonging to anyone other than WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING, use of the information for material gain, or conversion of such data for the use or benefit of the User or third party is strictly prohibited. All information and code on this SITE are and shall remain the property of WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING. Under this license, Users cannot sell, assign, or transfer rights any information.
- Permitted Uses. Users may access and view the SITE only according to this Agreement and any posted policies and procedures that appear on the SITE. Any use of the SITE is at a Users own risk and responsibility. Users may display the SITE on an internet access device, and (ii) occasionally, and only in circumstances that constitute “fair use” under U.S. copyright law, print copies of insubstantial portions of the SITE. Users may not place or display the contents of the SITE within the User’s frame or a frame of a third party. Specifically, Users may not frame, or use any framing techniques to enclose any portion of the SITE without the written consent of WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING. Users agree not to modify the SITE, or any portion of it, except by the express written consent of WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING. Users may not use Meta tags or any other “hidden text” that utilize the T WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING trademark or company name without the written consent of WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING.
- Prohibited Uses. Users may not broadcast, circulate, distribute, download, perform, publish, rent, reproduce, sell, store, transmit or create derivative works from the SITE. Users must comply with all applicable laws in connection with using the SITE. Further limitations may be set forth in any written or on-screen notice from WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING.
- Printed or Electronically Produced Products. Users understand that WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING shall retain the right to all information on printed materials when any portion of this SITE is printed by the User.
- Users agree not to transmit, distribute, post, communicate or store information on, to, or from the SITE that:
(i) is copyrighted by WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING;
(ii) reveals trade secrets of WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING.
(iii) infringes on any intellectual property, privacy, or publicity rights of WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING;
- Users further agree not to:
(i) use any incomplete, false, or inaccurate information for purposes of registering as a User;
(ii) delete or revise any information of another User or of WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING;
(iii) take any action that imposes an unreasonably large load on the SITE’s infrastructure;
(iv) attempt to interfere with the proper working of this SITE;
(v) attempt to use any software, tool, or other device (including browsers, spiders, robots, avatars, agents, or the like) to navigate or search this SITE other than with the search engines that may be available from WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING and other commercially available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer); or
(vi) attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software underlying the SITE.
(vii)attempt to delete or modify links or keywords in the meta-data of this SITE.
- Users are prohibited from attempting to violate the security of the SITE, including:
(i) accessing data not intended for Users or logging into a server or account that Users are not authorized to access;
(ii) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the SITE or to breach security or authentication measures;
(iii) attempting to interfere with the service of any user, host or network, including
- Violations. Violations of the security of the SITE will result in civil or criminal liability. WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING will investigate any violation and will cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users involved in such violations.
- Operation of SITE. WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING reserves the right to terminate Users ability to communicate with or access the SITE at any time. WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING will take reasonable efforts not to disclose any information Users send WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING via the SITE. WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING may disclose any information to the extent necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING may edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials from the SITE or Server provided by the User. VIEWING OR COMMUNICATING THROUGH THE SITE TO WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING DOES NOT CREATE A CONTRACTUAL RELATIONSHIP, ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP, FIDUCIARY DUTY OR ANY OTHER OBLIGATION ON THE PART OF WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING TO YOU, THE USER.
- Accessibility. WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING shall not be responsible for any delays or interruptions of, errors, or omissions contained in the SITE. Although WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING will use reasonable efforts to make the SITE and log inaccessible, WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING makes no representation, warranty or covenant that the SITE will be available at any specific time since various circumstances may prevent or delay availability. WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING may discontinue or modify the SITE, may change or eliminate any transmission method, and may change transmission speeds or other signal characteristics. WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING shall not be responsible for any loss, cost, damage or liability that may result in such events.
- Termination of Access. WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING reserves the right to reject, cancel, or terminate Users access to the WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING SITE. Users agree that WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING shall not be liable to Users or any third party for any rejection, cancellation, or termination of such access.
- RESPONSIBILITY FOR CONTENT
- SITE. WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING shall not be responsible for any use that is or is not made of the SITE. WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING makes no representations, warranties or guarantees regarding the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any information that is communicated to and from the SITE or its third-party links.
- Downloads. WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING does not guarantee that data made available on the SITE will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other code that manifests contaminating or destructive properties. It is the User’s responsibility for implementing sufficient safeguards and procedures to ensure that any such data is free from such problems.
III. RIGHTS TO USE.
- User Information. For any information or media provided by User in connection with the use of the Service (collectively, the “User Information”), WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING has all rights necessary to use the User Information to contact the User or the entity the User represents.
- License. Upon submission of User Information to the SITE, User grants WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING a right to use the information of User to contact User for marketing purposes.
- Intellectual Property. WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING owns all right, title and interest in and to all copyright, trademarks, service mark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property and proprietary rights in and to the SITE to the fullest extent provided under U.S. and international law. Users shall not remove, conceal or alter any copyright notice, information, disclaimer, restriction, or other notice on the SITE. Users shall not use or permit any third party to use the name, trademarks, trade names, or trade dress of WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING without the written consent of WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING.
- Trademarks. The user acknowledges that no trade or service marks are being conveyed under this Agreement.
- Third-Party Rights. If Users believe any content appearing on the SITE infringes another party’s rights, please notify us of this infringement.
- REGISTRATION, PASSWORD, USER IDENTITY.
- User Identity. When registering, Users will create an identity (“User Identity”). The User Identity will include certain information, including the industry in which Users operate. The information provided may not be treated as confidential.
- Passwords and Access. Users shall keep confidential the User Identity, registration identification, and password(s). Users shall immediately notify WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING if Users learn of or suspect: (i) any loss or theft of a User Identity, registration identification or password, or (ii) any unauthorized use of Users registration identification or password or of the SITE. In such an event, WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING may impose additional security obligations on Users.
- Security Breaches. If any unauthorized person obtains access to the SITE as a result of any act or omission by a User, that User shall use his best efforts to ascertain the source and manner of acquisition and shall promptly notify WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING. Users shall cooperate and assist in any investigation relating to any such unauthorized access.
- Inactivity. WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING will maintain and grant Users access for a period of time subject to its discretion.
- . PRIVACY.
- DISCLAIMERS; LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY.
- Release from Claims. User releases WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING from claims, demands, and damages of every kind and nature arising out of or in any way connected with the information provided at this SITE.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING provides this SITE “AS IS.” WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE WEB SITE, INCLUDING ANY USER IDENTITY OR CONTENT. WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING DISCLAIMS TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY AND ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES. WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ANY AND ALL (i) WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, (ii) WARRANTIES AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF ANY THIRD PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, (iii) WARRANTIES RELATING TO DELAYS, INTERRUPTIONS, ERRORS, OR OMISSIONS IN THE WEB SITE, OR ANY PART THEREOF, (iv) WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE TRANSMISSION OR DELIVERY OF THE WEB SITE, AND (v) WARRANTIES OTHERWISE RELATING TO DATA, INFORMATION, PERFORMANCE, NONPERFORMANCE, OR OTHER ACTS OR OMISSIONS BY WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING OR ANY THIRD PARTY. FURTHER, WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE TECHNOLOGY OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY DESCRIBED IN THE WEB SITE WILL MEET USERS NEEDS OR REQUIREMENTS OR THE NEEDS OR REQUIREMENTS OF ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY.
- Limitation of Remedy. NEITHER WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING NOR ANY THIRD PARTY SHALL BE LIABLE TO USERS OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY REMEDY, LIABILITY, DAMAGES, COSTS, OR LOSSES RELATING TO THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT, WHETHER ARISING UNDER THESE TERMS OR ANY APPLICABLE LAW.
- Exclusion of Consequential Damages. IN NO EVENT SHALL WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING OR ANY THIRD PARTY BE LIABLE TO USERS OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR DATA, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, TRADING LOSSES, AND DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM INACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION OR INCONVENIENCE, DELAY, OR LOSS OF THE USE OF THE SERVICE) ARISING UNDER OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE WEB SITE OR ANY OTHER CONTENT, EVEN IF WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING OR ANY THIRD PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
- Website Accessibility. USER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT HAS NOT ESTABLISHED REGULATIONS SETTING FORTH A LEGAL STANDARD FOR WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY. USER AGREES THAT WEB CONTENT ACCESSIBILITY GUIDELINES https://www.w3.org/WAI/standards-guidelines/wcag/,SHALL SERVE AS A DEFACTO STANDARD IN ITS MOST COMMONLY USED VERSION, WHICH YOU AGREE MAY NOT BE ITS MOST RECENTLY RELEASED VERSION. BY ACCESSING THIS SITE YOU ACCEPT THAT WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING WILL MAKE A GOOD FAITH EFFORT TO CONFORM THIS SITE TO THE MOST COMMONLY USED WCAG VERSION BUT AT NO TIME WILL THE SITE BE ACCESSIBLE TO ALL PEOPLE AT ALL TIMES REGARDLESS OF THEIR ACCESSIBILITY NEEDS. USER AGREES THAT IN THE EVENT USER BELIEVES (A) SITE IS NOT REASONABLY ACCESSIBLE TO USER; OR (B) SITE DOES NOT MEET THE STANDARD SET FORTH UNDER THE MOST COMMONLY USED VERSION OF WCAG, USER’S SOLE RECOURSE IS TO NOTIFY WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING AT THE FOLLOWING LINK [Contact Link] AFTER WHICH WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING SHALL HAVE 10 BUSINESS DAYS FROM THE DATE OF NOTICE TO, AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION, EITHER MEET THE THEN MOST COMMONLY USED VERSION OF WCAG, REMOVE THE INACCESSIBLE MATERIAL FROM THE SITE OR WORK DIRECTLY WITH THE USER TO PROVIDE THE INFORMATION AND/OR SERVICES BY OTHER MEDIUM. USER AGREES TO HOLD HARMLESS WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING FROM ANY HARMFUL, UNACCESSIBLE, OR UNLAWFUL THIRD PARTY CONTENT.
Users agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, partners and employees from all liabilities or claims of any third party arising out of Users violation of this Agreement.
VIII.. LINKED CONTENT.
The SITE may contain links to third party web sites or other services (the “Linked Content”). The Linked Content is not under the control of WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING and WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING therefore is not responsible for the Linked Content. WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING provides Linked Content to Users only as a convenience and the inclusion of such Linked Content is not an endorsement by WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING. If Users decide to access any Linked Content, Users do so at their own risk.
WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING reserves the right to terminate Users access to all or a portion of the Site without notice.
- E-MAIL COMMUNICATIONS.
WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING will generally use email to communicate with Users. By using the Site, Users agree to receive communications from WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING and its agents via email medium.
If any provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, then such provision shall be deemed null and void, but the remaining provisions shall continue in full force without being impaired or invalidated in any way. The language of this Agreement shall be deemed to be the language mutually chosen by the parties and no rule of strict construction shall be applied against or in favor of either party hereto. The section headings and other headings contained in this Agreement were selected for convenience and shall not affect the meaning or interpretation of this Agreement. This Agreement shall be governed by the substantive law of the State of Florida, without reference to any choice of law rules that would result in the application of the substantive law of any other jurisdiction. The parties agree that any disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be submitted to mediation and then to the federal courts having jurisdiction in Hillsborough County, Florida, or state courts having jurisdiction in the area in which such federal courts have jurisdiction, and the parties consent to the personal jurisdiction of such courts in respect of such disputes. Users may not assign or otherwise transfer (by operation of law or otherwise) any of Users rights or duties hereunder unless WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING agrees in writing after receiving prior written notice. Any attempted assignment or other transfer without the requisite consent shall be null and void ab initio. WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING may assign or otherwise transfer any of its rights or the performance of any of its duties. The waiver by WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING of a breach or a violation of any provision of this Agreement shall not operate as or be construed to be a waiver of any subsequent breach or violation of any provision of this Agreement.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by WESLEY CHAPEL CATERING.